Yeah, so, I was outed as an Internet Nerd on SFGate today.
Of course, this doesn’t come as a shock to anyone who knows me and/or reads this blog. Big thanks to Beth Spotswood for the shout out. I am honored to be listed in the same sentence as those dorks.
I want to add a couple more things to the list of things San Franciscans are thankful for:
- Organic, free-range, tucked-in-at night-and-read-to meat
- The freedom to say we hate chain stores while waiting overnight in line at an Apple store
- Happy hours
- The right to judge the rest of the Bay Area as well as the rest of the country
- The ability to make fun of hipsters in a hipster sort of way
- Health care
- Oh, and the San Francisco Giants winning the World Series