Yeah, so, here are some rejected lyrics for Cee-Lo’s “Fuck You.”
Because it’s fun, that’s why!
I see you drivin’ round town with the girl I love and I’m like …
- “Gas is really expensive. You guys should walk, ride your bikes or take public transportation.”
- “You guys should be wearing seat belts.”
- “Ha ha. The joke is on you. She’s got gonorrhea.”
- “I hope you guys are very happy together. I totally wish you the best.”
- “Hey, that’s my car! That bitch stole my car!”
- “I regret dumping her because she has cankles. That was superficial of me and wrong.”
- “Is that the new Prius? Nice!”
- “I’m going to write a passive-aggressive Facebook status about this.”
- “You are really good looking. I can’t compete with you.”
- “She’s a man, baby!
[This post was inspired by good buddy Roger’s Facebook status: I see you drivin’ round town with the girl I love and I’m like: “I know where you both live.”]