Yeah, so, it saddens me that the only women considering running for president are dum dums such as Bachmann and Sarah Palin.
I’ve made my feelings about Sarah Palin very clear here. She doesn’t give a shit about this country. She just wants to be famous.
I have mixed feelings about Michele Bachmann.
Part of me would love for her to win the Republican nomination because she is so fuckin’ batshit insane that Obama would kick her ass in the general election. But another part of me is horrified that enough people would vote for her to win the nomination.
Earlier this week, that nutcase officially through her crazy hat in the ring for the 2012 presidential race to the tune of Tom Petty’s “American Girl.” Well, Tom Petty, being of sound mind, sent off a cease and desist letter to her campaign forbidding her from using his song.
Of course, there are plenty of other songs that would be perfect for Michele Bachmann’s campaign. Here’s a quick list:
- “Crazy for You” by Madonna
- “Dude Looks Like A Lady” by Aerosmith
- “Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem (submitted by good buddy Kate)
- “Dumb Girl” by Run DMC
- “Shit List” by L7
- “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks
- “Don’t Know Nothing” by Maroon 5
- “Super Freak” by Rick James (submitted by good buddy Corso)
- “Insane in the Membrane” by Cypress Hill
- “Fuck You” by Cee-Lo (submitted by good buddy Kate)
- “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- “Lies, Lies, Lies” by The Thompson Twins
- “Trapped in the Closet” by R. Kelly (Actually, this one is for Bachmann’s husband)
- “Stupid Girl” by Garbage
- “It’s the End of the World As We Know It” by REM
- “Lyin’ Eyes” by The Eagles
- “Never Gonna Happen” by Lily Allen
- “American Idiot” by Green Day
- “Dum Dum Girl” by Talk Talk (submitted by mighty, mighty good man David)
- “Shut Up” by the Black Eyed Peas