Yeah, so, mighty, mighty good man David is in Los Angeles this week for work. So you know what that means, right?
Yep, I’ll be checking my matches for free.
I kid, of course. Here’s what you can expect from me while David is away:
- Excessive Twitter and Facebook posts. David isn’t here to take a hit for the team and listen to my stupid bullshit for you, which means I will post it in a public forum to be judged.
- I’ll eat frozen Weight Watcher meals every night, because I’m too lazy to cook for myself.
- Lately, I’ve been drinking beer at night with David. While he is away I will probably switch to my old friend, red wine.
- I will order an embarrassing chick flick or a documentary about food and/or dieting via On Demand and not tell David about it until the cable bill arrives.
- I will spend a lot of time comforting Homer, who stares longingly out the window waiting for David to come home.
- I will get very little sleep, because I will wake up at every little noise, convinced that someone is trying to break into the house and kill us all or worse, steal the TV.
- I’ll probably post a million photos of the Spawn like this. Consider yourself warned.