Yeah, so, I’m thinking about launching a Kickstarter campaign to pay off my credit card debt.
Other people who don’t really need the money are using Kickstarter to fund their projects, and I consider paying off my debt a project, so why shouldn’t I launch a Kickstarter campaign? All the cool kids are doing it.
It’s a totally worthy cause, you guys, and you won’t just be throwing your money away. If you donate to my Kickstarter will get something in return, because that’s the thing about Kickstarter, right? Here what you can get:
- I will add you to the Supporting Cast on my blog.
- You can come over and play David’s board games anytime you want.
- I’ll follow you on Twitter and retweet you.
- I’ll give you a cool-sounding nickname and do everything in my power to make that nickname happen for you.
- We have a really fancy cable package, including Cinemax (wink wink, nudge nudge). You can come over and watch whatever you want.
- I’ll cook dinner for you. (I hope you like cereal.)
- Do you like cute things? You can come over and babysit the Spawn and Homer.
- I will like all your Facebook posts, even your posts about God and Jesus and shit like that.
- I’ll be your best friend.