Yeah, so, last week was a big week in entertainment news, and we try to talk about it all in this week’s Pop Show podcast.
- Peter and Smith have a lot of thoughts and feelings about “Deadpool”
- Ryan reveals his deep secret — that he has seen all the Narnia movies
- I explain why I broke up with “The Walking Dead”
- We’re excited for the new “Star Trek” series, but we’re horrified by the new “Star Trek” movie trailer.
- There’s going to be another Harry Potter book, which somehow leads to us discussing the idea of Harry and Ginny divorcing. Apparently, I’m willing to believe in all the magic in the book, but I’m unwilling to believe that everyone marries someone they met in middle school, and they live happily ever after.
FYI: This podcast was recorded on Valentine’s Night, and there’s absolutely nothing romantic about it. It’s all violence, blood and beloved characters divorcing. The only lovey thing about this podcast is how much I love talking with these guys. They’re fun.