Yeah, so, I don’t even know where to start about this week’s Pop Show podcast. We had a bunch of topics lined up, but then we started talking about curiously strong mints, and it just went off the rails for there, ending with us talking about Chuck Norris.
There are quite a few awkward silences in this podcast, which we don’t bother edit out, because we’re keepin’ it real, you guys.
Other things discussed in this week’s podcast:
- Anthony has thoughts and feelings about Suzy Q’s.
- AMC announces that’s going to allow texting during movies, and then quickly backs off that statement after the Internet explodes all over it.
- Ryan discovers the fun of toilet flushing sound effects.
- Peter tries to start a new segment, The Pop Culture Speed Round, in which we weigh in on a solo Ben Affleck-starring “Batman” movie, the new “Dr. Strange” trailer and more.
- And, for some reason, Anthony lists all Chuck Norris’ characters names and we discuss whether they are worthy of Chuck Norris.