Yeah, so, apparently I love the sound of my own voice (and Margo’s voice) because I’m doing another podcast with my podcasting sister from another mister, Margo D.
Our new podcast, What a Creep, starts Friday. We’re going to talk about creeps! My friends, you are going to LOVE THIS ONE. Margo and I are going to alternate stories about creeps, and every episode will end with a story about someone who isn’t a creep, so you don’t end the podcast thinking the world is a dumpster fire.
Don’t worry, though, Dorking Out isn’t going anywhere. We will still have new episodes every week. Here’s what you’ve missed lately:
- What is really going on in 1991’s “Father Of The Bride?” One of our favorite podcasters and writers Adam Riske from F This Movie! joins us to talk about it.
- Smith returns to the podcast to talk about “Avengers: Endgame” with me.
- Apparently, Jazzercise is a thing again, so Margo and I decided to talk about 1985’s “Perfect,” starring John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis.
- By popular request, Margo and I talk about “Grosse Pointe Blank,” starring John Cusack and Minnie Driver, who retweeted our podcast and liked our tweets. NBD.
- We talked about “13 Going on 30,” and we decided we definitely don’t want to be 13 again.
- I wonder why we wanted to talk about “Dick?” It’s not relevant to our current political climate at all. Sigh.